Summary of the Job
Red Oxygen is looking for game developers to turn game ideas into code in a fast moving environment. As part of the team, you will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation; from concept to finished product including coding, programming, design, production, and art implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with managers and team members to develop innovative game applications.
• Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
• Assist in development of new games or updating existing games
• Work in a team to meet reasonable project milestones
• Work closely with design teams to tune and enhance game dynamics
• Perform debugging and troubleshooting of game applications
• Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
• Work closely with designers, artists and other staff involved in the design process in order to create a quality product
• Diploma in Game Design (or in a software related field)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
• Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Ability to manage oneself in the workplace
• Professional behaviour and communication
• Strong work ethic
• Time management
• Personal initiative
• Loyalty to the organization
How to apply:
Please send your portfolio/showreel, as well as your CV to duncan at red-oxygen dot com.